Role of a State Contact:
Procurement and pharmacy State Contacts are experts on state-specific issues and act as liaisons between members and MMCAP Infuse.
- Attend the annual National Member Conference
- Assist with awarding pharmaceutical contracts.
- Proactively notify MMCAP Infuse of upcoming RFPs in your state that directly align with the services MMCAP Infuse provides.
- Actively solicit and communicating time-critical information/problems/feedback from your facilities to MMCAP Infuse for resolution.
- Proactively notify MMCAP Infuse of any change in scope of service needs for your state
- Attend the State Contact conference call on the third Wednesday of each month.
- Approve eligibility of your state’s facilities and make sure membership application forms are filled out correctly
- Serve as an expert on state-specific issues.
- Resolve facility eligibility issues with manufacturers.
- Alert MMCAP Infuse to pricing issues, wholesaler problems and vendor issues.
- Inform MMCAP Infuse of changes to your contact information or facility information changes. Changes such as name, address, DEA, HIN, contacts, etc.